[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: RE: Credo Reference issue

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:15:41 PDT 2018

Unfortunately while the linking works in Primo again now using the parser override, it's only taking me to title level in Credo Reference, not article level like it did before (even up just a week or two ago).  This is typical with our reference databases, but Credo was different.  It took Ex Libris a while to get Credo to go to article level, on their end, when we first went to Primo through ORCA a few years ago but it eventually did.

Should I open a case?