[Wactclc-alma] Configuring my new Symbol LS2208 barcode scanners

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Mar 12 16:40:39 PDT 2018

Dale,

The last time I had to configure a Symbol scanner, I called the 1-800 support line for Zebra (1-800-653-5350) and they stayed on the phone with me for about half an hour until we got everything working the way I wanted it.

My notes say that I scanned the following configuration barcodes in this order:

Codabar -

1) Enable Codabar (p. 12-45)
2) Enable NOTIS Editing (p. 12-47)

ISBN -

1) Enable Bookland EAN
2) Bookland ISBN-13

I saved a copy of the full manual online.  You’re absolutely welcome to use it:
https://scedu-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/kirsti_thomas_seattlecolleges_edu/EQsi2Bija4lCs1I8pmvB7fYBVOZG6E6WYHK5H4MGi6GiPw?e=VN0cXu

Let me know if you have problems with the link.

Kirsti