[Wactclc-alma] Configuring my new Symbol LS2208 barcode scanners

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Mon Mar 12 12:32:38 PDT 2018

Wade,

I didn't have a printed manual so I have been printing out the barcodes
from the online manual.  I have printed the barcode for enabling NOTIS;
however, my scanner reads everything else, but won't read the "Enable NOTIS
Editing" barcode.

Do you know if I have to enter the barcodes in a particular order, say
enter the NOTIS barcode before the Coabar barcode or vice-versa?

Thanks!

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W