[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: running a fines/fees letter for a manually added fee

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:08:56 PST 2018

Great!  Thank you, Wade.  I'm glad it's so simple; I received the letter right away!

So now, related, the letter that I receive doesn't tell me anything about the fee.  What the reason for the fee is, what book it's associated with, etc.   I know I can edit the text of the letter easily, but how do I pull in data from elsewhere that will indicate these things?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3B240.C3CD9E80]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]