[Wactclc-alma] Searching for PPR

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Fri Mar 2 15:31:44 PST 2018

Hi, Lynn,

Have you tried to do a repository search for the statement in the 500 field by searching Physical Title and Public Note (Title)? Most indexed fields can be found using the table in the link below (which I was happy to find when I needed information from our local 590s).  But I don't see the 540 listed as an indexed field, and I don't know enough about Analytics yet to tease out that information. Yikes, though, it did give me a flashback to the former "Blob" functions we used when we were on Voyager.

More info on search indexes here: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/040Resource_Management/040Metadata_Management/180Search_Indexes

Hope that will help you get halfway there. :)

Best,
Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor