[Wactclc-alma] Step by Step: Customizing Borrowing Activity Letter

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 14 09:29:21 PDT 2018

Following our conversation about customizing letters yesterday...

For those of you ready to begin greater customization of letters, here's a good starting point, a step-by-step example of making representative changes to the Borrowing Activity Letter:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/050Administration/050Configuring_General_Alma_Functions/070Configuring_Alma_Letters#Example_Letter_Customization:_Borrowing_Activity_Letter

This example includes making simpler changes to the text strings, via Letter Emails, and making more complex changes in the letter XSL itself, under customize letters.

Borrowing Activity is a good letter to start with, as it is less complex than the overdue and lost loans.

If I don't think of a better example before next Tuesday, we can walk through this example in our next Fulfillment / Primo call.

And based on this week's meeting overrun, I'll begin running meetings by starting with the larger topics, and saving the housekeeping / updates stuff to the end of the meetings.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)