[Wactclc-alma] Purdue Inventory code - ready for testing

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:36:29 PDT 2018

Hi all.

As discussed at today's call, I've been working on getting the Purdue Inventory API code running.

I've got it ready for testing now. The code is running at:

http://www.wactclc.org/inventory

If you would like to give it a try, please let me know (you can email me offline).

For each institution that wants to use it, I need to set up a unique Alma API key for your Alma instance, so that the program knows which Alma instance to perform the inventory against.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299