[Wactclc-alma] update to PPMS

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Jun 13 14:58:13 PDT 2018

I am getting ready to update our PPMS job which I only do every summer, the day after spring quarter ends.   Our employee records include private email addresses rather than college email addresses and we never really figured that out how to import the college email addresses.  I did spend time entering the college email addresses for all full time faculty and for the staff and administrators who are known to be library power users and that has been good enough.  If I update the LG301R job and do NOT include email addresses will it leave in place the email addresses that were already there or will it just make everyone's emails a blank?  Or if I say to include email addresses will it wipe out the college addresses I manually entered and replace them with the private addresses that are on file?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]