[Wactclc-alma] pubmed linkout

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Fri Jun 1 11:29:13 PDT 2018

Have any of our libraries set up PubMed LinkOut since going live on Alma?  We use to have it set up but it no longer is working since we migrated.  A librarian who is no longer here set it up the first time.  I need to get this up and running quickly because we teach a CINAHL/PubMed class for Nursing students each summer.   It looks thoroughly confusing (lots of FTPing files back and forth?) so I'd love to hear others' perceptions of the process, particularly with Alma.  I know it's been discussed recently on the national listserv but it's still clear as mud to me.

Thanks!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]