[Wactclc-alma] Analogies to understand fulfillment units

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jul 12 10:50:19 PDT 2018

Charly and all,

Here’s a picture (PowerPoint slide) of the relationship between the major components of Alma fulfillment.

There used to be a similar diagram in the Alma documents, but I can’t find it (I think they replaced it with a new one that I don’t like as much), so I just created a new diagram.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VT11s9qo-XlhMljuyOKWQhUuG3P4wliD