[Wactclc-alma] Student renewed overdue book from last quarter

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jul 5 16:18:29 PDT 2018

For fixed date due dates, as when using end of term due dates, it's easy enough to disallow renewals in the associated TOU, and get the desired result.

Not so easy to selectively prevent renewals for non-fixed due dates.

Sounds like what you really want is to "block renewals if within 2 weeks of a specific date", or something to that effect. That's a use-case Alma is not designed to address.