[Wactclc-alma] Resource Sharing pickup location

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:46:53 PDT 2018

At YVC when we try to create a manual resource sharing borrowing request, the Requested Pickup Location box is a drop down but is not populated.  It used to have our libraries listed so we could specify the pickup location, but now there is nothing to choose from.  The Requested Pickup Location is mandatory so we are unable to complete our borrowing requests.  Have any of you run into this or know how to repopulate the drop down?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services  ​
Yakima Valley College