[Wactclc-alma] searching for community zone titles

Deboo, Shireen Shireen.Deboo at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Jan 25 19:23:14 PST 2018

Yup these are two of the ones I was referring to.  I tried to limit to ProQuest options but that wasn't helping much.

Shireen Deboo
Librarian for Business/Social Sciences
North Seattle College
http://libguides.northseattle.edu/welcome
206.934.7716
"there's still more in the library than there is on google"-malcolm gladwell