[Wactclc-alma] [External] Alma Analytics Dashboard: "Library Statistics – 12 Month Summary"

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 18 10:41:21 PST 2018

>> Does this mean it’s only pulling in Alma stats, and not our old Voyager stats?

Correct

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>