[Wactclc-alma] Deleting FOD titles

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:18:14 PST 2018

Hi Nicole,

There is a video from the Knowledge Center that was helpful for me:
Delete/Deactivate an Electronic Portfolio using Import Profile
https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Training/03_What%27s_New_Videos_2014/09_April_2014_Release/Delete%2F%2FDeactivate_an_Electronic_Portfolio_using_Import_Profile

The MARC records in FOD's deletion file come with the record status "deleted" in the leader, so all you have to do is to edit the existing import profile in the following two places:

Match Profile tab:

[cid:image001.png at 01D3894B.B785FB40]

Inventory Information tab:
[cid:image002.png at 01D3894B.B785FB40]

Naoko
Naoko Yasuda
Technical Services/Library Systems Coordinator
Highline College Library
2400 S. 240th St.
Des Moines, WA 98198
(206) 592-3726