[Wactclc-alma] question about deleting vs withdrawing

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Thu Jan 4 18:22:32 PST 2018

I had a similar problem of withdrawn items showing up in item counts.  Shellie said to include in my criteria Physical Item Details / Lifecycle and to filter Lifecycle to equal Active; None.  That worked.  The withdrawn items are no longer active so they are not included.

               [cid:image003.jpg at 01D38588.FC6DD820]

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College