[Wactclc-alma] Disconnecting a lost item from patron record

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Thu Jan 4 08:14:14 PST 2018

Thank you everyone for your guidance.  We also print the patron’s screen and keep a copy with copies of the fines and fees notices and paid fines receipts.  Now I can delete the loan after printing the screen.

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College
Yakima, WA  98902