[Wactclc-alma] Disconnecting a lost item from patron record

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Wed Jan 3 12:08:11 PST 2018

Tammy,

You don't want to check-in the item if the book is still lost.  Go to the
student's circulation record and Click on the ellipsis at the end of the
record for the item in question.  Chose the "Delete Loan" option.  This
will remove the item from the student record and keep the lost status.  If
you check-in the item from the student record the item will become
available again, and you don't want that if the item is still lost.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036