[Wactclc-alma] Report of Lost & missing items with current holds

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jan 23 16:07:31 PST 2018

I mentioned in the meeting today that we put together a report of items with active patron holds that have the status of lost, missing or lost-claimed returned.  I've saved a copy of the report to our shared consortial folder:

/shared/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC/Seattle/"Lost/Missing Items with Holds"

(Hmm... I should probably not use the slash character in the names of future reports)

We're using this to rush order replacement copies or to manually place new holds on alternative versions in the collection.  We've got it configured in Alma to be delivered daily to select library staff as an Excel spreadsheet.  Hope this is useful!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu