[Wactclc-alma] Weirdnesss with Purchase Requests.

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Jan 5 15:13:45 PST 2018

Mindy and I have noticed something very bizarre today. When we go into Manage Purchase Requests and we click on the POL number for an item, we can go to the description and see the item details.

However, when we then go back out to the list of Purchase Requests, and click on another POL, and then click on the Description tab, it has retained the details the first Purchase Request we looked at.

So, for example, In this list of requests, I clicked on Fire and Fury first:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38637.C65F3D50]

I click into the POL, click on the Description tab and see the information that relates to Fire and Fury.

However, when I then go out, click on the POL for another book in this list - like Eyes on the prize, for example, POL 482, and then click on Descripton, this is what I see:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D38637.C65F3D50]
Why is this happening? Has anyone else noticed it? Mindy was using Firefox when it happened. I was using Chrome. It's freaking us out - should we put in a Salesforce case?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624