[Wactclc-alma] I forgot everything over the break!

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Fri Jan 5 13:54:37 PST 2018

Hi all,

Not only was I on a holiday break, I was then laid low by a head cold, so I was away so long I almost forgot my password. Ha ha.
Can someone remind me please - where do I find info on widgets for the new Primo UI?

Our website has a search widget that goes to the old UI - it had been customized by our vendor and combined with a search of our website (the entered terms launch a search to either Primo or the site).

Thanks.
-Sally

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-383-3287  (library 3300, college 3000)
ssheedy at whatcom.edu
library.whatcom.edu