[Wactclc-alma] Letter addresses changed spacing

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Feb 15 09:45:20 PST 2018

Tammy,

The address area of the notices is controlled by the senderReceiver.xsl file.  (This is true for letters that call the senderReceive.xsl, it's possible for letters not to call this file)

This file can be edited.  Find it under Customize Letters in the General configuration menu.

Let us know if you need assistance with the editing.

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264