[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: Acquisitions Question

Wall, Miriam mwall at olympic.edu
Mon Feb 5 11:29:29 PST 2018

Auto packaging is a job that runs overnight.   If you click the "save and continue" button while you are making POL's they go into auto packaging until the job runs.  If you click "order now" it will send the order right away, but you will end up with only one line on the purchase order which potentially means more work when you are invoicing later.  When it says sent it means the order has been sent-to the vendor if you have electronic ordering set up.

Miriam Wall
Haselwood Library
Olympic College
1600 Chester Ave.