[Wactclc-alma] Connexion Client

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 28 13:55:48 PST 2018

Louise,

You may have already seen this feature comparison of different Connexion clients:

https://www.oclc.org/en/connexion/chart.html

I think one main benefit of the Windows client over the browser that some people make use of is Connexion macros, to automate some repetitive editing tasks. That may be more useful for people who do lots and lots and lots of cataloging.

And yes, if you have access to Connexion browser, you should also be able to use Connexion Windows. You can download it here:

https://www.oclc.org/support/software-reports/cataloging-software-downloads.en.html

Also, I am cross-posting my response to wactclc-alma, as I think we could get some valuable thoughts from people like Kirsti, Paula, George, et al (no pressure folks :) )