[Wactclc-alma] editing a physical location

Choate, Louise lchoate at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Feb 23 09:27:21 PST 2018

I'm trying to edit a physical location in Alma, which I haven't done yet in the new UI, and I can't seem to find the physical locations list. I'm follow the directions from the ExLibris help page on configuring physical locations, but I don't find any link to the locations list in either the fulfillment configuration menu or general configuration menu. I have both the General System Administrator role and the Fulfillment Administrator role. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3AC88.81BD6880]

Louise Choate
Library & Archives Paraprofessional 4
Lower Columbia College