[Wactclc-alma] Can't seem to import into Alma

Forbes, Donna dforbes at olympic.edu
Mon Feb 12 13:39:30 PST 2018

For some reason today I can't Import my Connexion file into Alma.  I've been working on book orders.  I export a file from Connexion and Import it into Alma.  I had no problems on Friday but today I keep getting "Failed during Parsing record".  Nothing has changed, so I'm at a loss on what to do to get it to work.   I've closed Alma and reopened it, I deleted and re-exported my file.  I've given it time.  Any thoughts on what else I can do?

Donna Forbes / Library & Archives Paraprofessional 3 / Haselwood Library, Olympic College / 1600 Chester Ave. / Bremerton, WA  98337-1699 / dforbes at olympic.edu<mailto:dforbes at olympic.edu> / Phone: 360-475-7260 / Fax: 360-475-7261