[Wactclc-alma] Course Reserves End Date

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 29 11:36:04 PDT 2018

OK, thanks Tammy.

Looks like you already updated the dates for now to 2019 year.

I will see if I can update them further via API to 2030.

I’ve done it in the past at Everett. I just need to refresh myself on the technique.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>