[Wactclc-alma] 'pick from shelf' not appearing in task list widget

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Aug 7 11:52:32 PDT 2018

To follow up on the conversation this morning about ‘pick from shelf’ tasks not showing in the task widget…

This KB article might hold the answer:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Knowledge_Articles/Patron_item_requests_not_showing_in_Task_widget

George, the setting referenced in this article was in fact set to ‘false’ in the Edmonds environment.

I went ahead and flipped it over to true.

After placing a request on an item under my account, that request does now appear in the task list:

[cid:image001.png at 01D42E45.1F2CFC50]