[Wactclc-alma] FW: Summer 2018 Alma / Primo Weekly Call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Aug 6 16:18:10 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just wanted to share  a couple of items that George noticed today, following the August release of Alma.

Not clear yet whether these observations have anything to do with the August release, or the timing is just a coincidence.

But wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience today.

We can discuss these further at tomorrow’s regular call.