[Wactclc-alma] age of collection report?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Apr 27 09:12:14 PDT 2018

News travels fast :)

If you're using Dewey call numbers, look in analytics at:

/Shared Folders/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC/Age of Collection - Dewey

There's a dashboard in there, that displays 2 reports (one for physical books, one for ebooks)

I haven't finished the reports for LC call numbers yet, but those will be at:

/Shared Folders/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC/Age of Collection - LC