[Wactclc-alma] Setting a letter to print as well as be emailed

Xinhang Hu xhu at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Apr 26 12:23:30 PDT 2018

Hi Tammy,

The settings may be at:
Alma Configuration-->Fulfillment-->Physical Fulfillment-->Overdue and Lost Loan Profile-->Choose one from the list to edit-->Letter Send Format
Or:
Alma Configuration-->Fulfillment-->User Management-->Patron Charges-->Fines/Fees Notification Profile-->Letter Send Format

However, according to the paragraph below from the Knowledge Center, most notifications are sent as email... and cannot be sent as printouts as well.

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Materials/050Alma_FAQs/Fulfillment/Notices#Does_Alma_support_printed_notices.3F

Does Alma support printed notices?
Most notifications are sent as email, or as an SMS if the patron opts it to this service (by supplying a number to send the messages to), and cannot be sent as printouts as well. Some notifications may be configured to be printed out, usually if the patron is at the library desk. Examples would be loan/return receipts. Overdue loans and overdue notices notifications may also be configured to be sent by print.

I would be interested in knowing what you find out.

Thanks.
Xinhang Hu

"The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history."- Carl Thomas Rowan
? xhu at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:xhu at bellevuecollege.edu> *425 564-2251 | 7 425 564-6186|* 3000 Landerholm Circle, SE, Mail Stop D260, Bellevue, WA 98007