[Wactclc-alma] Procedures for Creating New Materials Lists

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:16:35 PDT 2018

Never mind. I figured it out.

Traci

From: Traci Taylor
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:58 PM
To: 'WACTCLC Alma Discussion' <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: RE: Procedures for Creating New Materials Lists

Hi Elena,

I changed the URL that you provided in this message and replaced Skagit with Bellingham. I am not getting any results.

https://bellingham-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?query=any,contains,BELLINGHAM_ALMA&tab=default_tab&search_scope=BELLINGHAM_ALMA&sortby=date&vid=BELLINGHAM&facet=local1,include,New%20Materials&lang=en_US&offset=0

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3D7E9.05614950]

I have the location of New Materials set up. Am I missing a step?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3D7E9.05614950]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Traci