[Wactclc-alma] identifying unique portfolios amongst multiple collections (no overlap)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Apr 19 12:25:17 PDT 2018

Try this:

Titles subject area, active titles, material type = book, and add Library cod (electronic), so only electronic titles are counted.

The accuracy will depend on material type being accurate in the bib records, and I would expect that to be pretty accurate.

(As with all analytics reports, the results are only as accurate as the data.)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3D7D9.7B10F3E0]