[Wactclc-alma] import profile

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:22:56 PDT 2018

Thanks, Kirsti. That does help. I think part of the issue is that the records that we are bringing in from OCLC don't have that 949 field. I wonder if that's a holdover from when we had our old Millennium system, which didn't have holdings records, just item records.  Kirsti, if you don't mind, I'll contact you off-list to get more details about how you have your Connexion settings.

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624