[Wactclc-alma] Kanopy questions

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:15:25 PDT 2018

The one caveat I'll add to the info below...

The 856u field does appear as a link in the "Links" section of the full display record.

An 856 field/link displayed in the 'Links' section will not be proxied by the proxy service. Only the link in the 'viewit' section will be proxied (which is a consideration for off-campus only).