[Wactclc-alma] Job error

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Wed Apr 11 06:54:20 PDT 2018

Elena,

There are times when the Employees patron loads fails.  If it failed only
once and now works again you don't need to be worried.  If it fails a
couple of days in a row you should contact Wade or Shellie.  They can check
to see what caused the failure.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W