[Wactclc-alma] For folks who attended the 2/22 Acquisitions session: Reporting Codes

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Apr 6 09:39:18 PDT 2018

CB,

Glad to see you digging into acquisitions. Looks like we're going to have another acquisitions expert in the house pretty soon :)

Here are the top level reporting codes Bellevue has set up currently (I'm sure Paula wouldn't mind me sharing them).

Bellevue doesn't have secondary or tertiary codes set up at this time.

If anyone else has a set of reporting codes you'd like to share (Kirsti? John? Naoko?), you can export your costs to excel, and then just paste them into an email like I did below.

Bellevue codes:

sh

Shipping

ah

Arts & Humanities

ss

Social Science

sci

Science

av

AV material

bus

Business

ed

Education

esl

ESL

hea

Health Sciences

hu

Human Development

it

Information Technology

lib

Library

pop

Paperback

ref

Reference

rep

Replacement

sto

Standing Orders

eb

Electronic book

bas

Bachelor Programs (Print)

ebas

Bachelor Programs (Electronic)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>