[Wactclc-alma] Straw Poll - Interest in an in-person Acquisitions meeting, 4/18 in Longview (Lower Columbia College)

Choate, Louise lchoate at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:16:09 PDT 2018

Hi Wade,

I will be here and I can attend.

Thanks,

Louise Choate
Library & Archives Paraprofessional 4
Lower Columbia College
360 442 2668
________________________________
From: Wactclc-alma [wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] on behalf of Guidry, Wade [WadeG at bigbend.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 11:48 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion
Subject: [Wactclc-alma] Straw Poll - Interest in an in-person Acquisitions meeting, 4/18 in Longview (Lower Columbia College)

I plan on attending the LLC meeting in April in Longview on 4/17.

I’ve talked to the library at LCC about arranging a room for in-person acquisitions meeting on Wednesday, April 18 (day after LLC). Roughly 9am to 2:30pm

I would envision this meeting as an acquisitions “hackathon”, so that people could work through together, in their own Alma environments, the workflows we’ve been discussing in the Thursday calls.

Namely… Ledgers / funds, Po lines, and invoicing.

*Please post to this thread if you would be interested and available to attend such an event.*

I’d like to get a tentative headcount, before committing to the event.

Just FYI, the meeting would be held in a room without PCs, but we could have Chromebooks made available to us on site.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299