[Wactclc-alma] Active Directory Login Issue

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:04:04 PDT 2018

At Yakima today we are unable to log in to Alma or Primo with our Active Directory accounts.  Our internal accounts are working to log in to circulation.  Why would Active Directory suddenly not recognize our passwords?  We are able to use the same password and login to access or computers, email, EZproxy access, etc.  I've submitted a ticket to our local help desk.  Does anyone have any ideas about this or has this happened to others?  I saw earlier problems with SAML but we don't use that.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College<http://www.yvcc.edu/>