[Wactclc-alma] creating a set of items from a set of titles

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:45:36 PDT 2018

I know we talked about this at one of the last calls, but I can't remember.  Are we not able to create a set of physical item records based on a set of physical titles that we've already created? I've tried populating a set of physical items based on a file of MMS IDs that I have for titles, and I've gotten an error message.

I've also tried running an export items jobs based on a list of titles that I created, but while it shows me some other sets that are itemized and physical title sets, the ones that I want to run the job on do not show up in the list.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco