[Wactclc-alma] Problem with Overdue and Lost notifications

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Fri Sep 29 09:27:08 PDT 2017

Hi Tammy,

The overdue notice (that is the overdue notice that is controlled by the Overdue and Lost Loan policies) is Overdue and Lost Loan Notification Letter.

The lost notice (controlled by the Overdue and Lost Loan policies) is Overdue and Lost Loan Letter.

Note: I point out that these are controlled by the Overdue and Lost Loan Policy because there are other notices that run independently...that is, they are controlled by separate jobs.

Both of these letters are activated in the Letter Activities list.

Your Lost policies (in Overdue and Lost Loan Policies) look okay-all user groups, locations, item types appear to be covered.

One thing that can prevent a lost notice from going out (and any other notice, for that matter) is the absence of an email address.

Any chance the user you're expecting to see a lost notice for is lacking an email address?

If  you can send me an example or two (off list, for user privacy protection), that would help me zero in on what's happening.

Shellie

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium