[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: problem with admin hold

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Mon Sep 25 08:58:18 PDT 2017

I'm pretty sure that once you set the Fulfillment Unit to Requestable, the TOU for the specific rule governs requests.

So, setting the Request TOU for the 2 Hours Faculty Reserves rule to Requestable (7 Day Hold Shelf), will allow faculty to place a request on 2hr reserves items.

I'm not sure about setting an override rule.  Wade...check me on this?