[Wactclc-alma] Fulfillment Config Util and check out don't agree

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:19:06 PDT 2017

As it turned out, the issue with the Configuration Utility calculating a due date different from what the actual transaction calculated, was caused by the user's expiration date falling before the projected due date.  In this specific case, the user expired before the end of term.

I think now, I've heard of that before, so this may not be news for a lot of you.

The Fulfillment Configuration Utility does not take the user's expiration date into account when it projects the due date.

Good to know...and remember.  :)

Shellie

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium