[Wactclc-alma] paying fines and fees

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:10:06 PDT 2017

I believe we did not set up Alma to accept payments because the money is actually accepted at our cashier's office.  So when someone pays for a lost book, do we now have any other option than "Waive?"  Waive is also what we do when someone brings the book back and doesn't need to pay and I'd prefer to have them recorded differently.  Perhaps I misunderstood the utility of the Pay option when we did set up.

Thanks,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256