[Wactclc-alma] activating headings enrichment

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:47:36 PDT 2017

We might want to hold off doing any republishing until Dale gets an answer to his question about screening out unwanted headings.

Does everyone feel comfortable with creating the sets and running the publishing jobs?

If there’s interest, we can plan to review it and do a demo at the Leads meeting on Tuesday.

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264