[Wactclc-alma] activating headings enrichment

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Wed Oct 18 14:08:15 PDT 2017

I posted at the same time Shellie did.  My request to Sales Force also
asked if the headings needed to be coded in the Primo normalization rules.
I indicated in my message what I wanted and what I specifically didn't want.

I haven't heard back from Sales Force yet.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036