[Wactclc-alma] question about ELUNA

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:34:16 PDT 2017

Thanks for posting this link, Sally. I’m going to include it in the documents section of the web site.

Lots of good content here.

I see that the presentation I linked to earlier today, the one on Primo resource types, is actually from this year’s tech seminar series.,

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>