[Wactclc-alma] suspending notices for orders?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Oct 5 10:23:30 PDT 2017

Good catch, Elena.

I've never played with those settings.

It looks like you can keep different requests from appearing in the 'monitor requests' lists, but doesn't look like you can configure whether a type of request gets created.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>