[Wactclc-alma] Problems in Purchase order lines

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 4 07:08:00 PDT 2017

Elena,

Sure, we can talk about this one. Meanwhile, a couple of quick comments, for the benefits of the list...

To change the bib reference of a PO Line, you can search for the PO, and then click 'change bib reference'. If you don't already have the correct bib record in Alma for a POL, you might have to create it first.

To identify the missing fields, search for the PO, and click 'Go to Task List', and click edit.

To quickly pull up a list of all PO Lines with that error, just search PO Lines for "pol-*", and then filter on "mandatory info is missing or erroneous"

*Also important*, when you edit these POLs, you should change acquisitions method to "Purchase from Vendor outside of Alma".

These POLs currently have "Purchase using Alma (EDI)" as the acquisitions method, which indicates that Alma expects to send an invoice electronically to a vendor. What you are really doing, I believe, is ordering from the vendor outside of alma, like through your Amazon account.

[cid:image003.png at 01D33CDE.8150F890]

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>