[Wactclc-alma] blocks and notes disappearing

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:49:40 PDT 2017

At yesterday's meeting someone mentioned that their blocks and notes for students disappear every night.  I put a manual block and note on a student's account yesterday, and it is still there today after the SIS load ran at 2am, so mine did NOT disappear.

Would that be because we have the "Users- Remove Blocks" job deactivated?

"The Users - Remove Blocks job runs daily to determine whether suspended users have fulfilled their suspension period and have not exceeded the configured demerit threshold while on suspension,. If this is the case, the user's block is lifted."

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256